Senior Grade Dietician
- Post Date:25th August 2021
- Views 198
- Offered Salary £50,000+Career Level SeniorSalary €54,136- €62,493
Stewarts is a voluntary organization providing comprehensive community based services to people with an intellectual disability. We support people with a wide range of support needs across residential settings, day services, supported independent living, job advocacy and vocational training.
Purpose of the Post: The purpose of this post is to deliver a quality driven, person-centered nutrition and dietetic service to adults using Stewarts Care Services. The post holder will also have responsibility for the management and delivery of the nutrition and dietetic service within Stewarts Care, in keeping with best practice and standards. Service is primarily focused on residential care for adults with Intellectual Disability, but it is anticipated that the department will expand towards day services.
The dietetics services is situated with the HSCP team and is well connected with the on site GP service and nursing.
To be considered for this post applicants must demonstrate the following:
- Hold a recognised qualification in Dietetics approved by the Dietitians Registration Board of CORU.
- Proof of Statutory Registration on the Dietitians Register maintained by the Dietitians Registration Board at CORU before the competition closing date.
- At least three years clinical post graduate dietetic experience is essential.
- Ability to effectively manage a broad range of assigned responsibilities.
- Leadership and team management skills, including the ability to work with multi-disciplinary team members.
- Motivation with an innovative approach to developing and managing the clinical functions of the post.
- Must be fully proficient in ICT skills.
- Have a full clean driving license and access to a car.
- Knowledge of Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA), the Health Act 2007- 2013, New Directions is desirable.
- Experience delivering dietetic services in a number of settings including clinics, day and residential services and home visits desirable.
- Experience working with people with Intellectual Disabilities is desirable.
- Experience working in paediatrics is desirable.
Salary and qualifications are in accordance with HSE consolidated pay scales Dietician Senior €54,136- €62,493
Informal Queries may be addressed to Catherine McLoughlin, HSCP director, 087 3828981.
Job description may be obtained by contacting the HR Department.
Applications should include CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the essential criteria:
Closing date: 25th September 2021
Email: HR@stewartscare.ie or by Post: HR Dept., Stewart’s Care Ltd, Palmerstown, Dublin 20.
Stewarts Care Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer