Permanent Dietitian - Flexible Hours
- Post Date:17th October 2018
- Views 408
- Offered Salary £20,000 +Salary £26000 - £32000 per annum
Permanent Dietitian – Flexible Hours
We are looking for a Dietitian to work with our client based in Manchester.
Nutrition support and home eternal feeding
26k – 32k (pro rota for part time)
40 hours (part time applicants welcome)
Our client is a fast growing, ambitious organisation that is passionate about tackling health inequalities. They require a dietitian to join the community nutrition support and home eternal feeding team.
The candidate will be part of a small but expanding team of enthusiastic and friendly dietitians, dietetic assistants and administration staff.
The post holder will hold a caseload of patients who require oral nutrition support and patients receiving eternal feeding. You will be very involved with service development and professional training programmes for external partners.
– To provide high quality, nutritional and dietetic advice contributing to the care of patients, enabling them to make informed choices about their health and related behaviours. This will involve calculation of nutritional requirements, assessment of oral and non-oral intake, lifestyle and barriers to change, interpretation of biochemical and anthropocentric measurements, and consideration of social and cultural needs. The outcome of the dietic consultation will be an agreed individualised patient-nutrition action/care plan.
Not available for this position Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
* A dedicated personalised one to one service from experienced specialist consultants
* Excellent rates of pay
* 24 hour service
* Fast track registration process
* Fast weekly pay
* Free CRB/DBS
* Assistance booking travel and accommodation
* Appraisal support
* Free online training
For more information, please call Parul ASAP on 0207 613 7577.