Medical Affairs - Marketing Dietitian
- Post Date:14th October 2020
- Apply Before: 2nd November 2020
- Views 1155
Vitaflo (International) Ltd are currently looking to recruit a full-time, permanent Medical Affairs-Marketing Dietitian work at its head office just outside of Liverpool city centre. Reporting directly into the Medical Affairs-Marketing Manager within the marketing department, you will provide scientific input and expertise into the global marketing of the Vitaflo product portfolio and lead in education, training and development.
If you are passionate about nutrition and dietetics but love to gain experience in a role outside the clinical setting that encompasses scientific, informational, communications and interpersonal activities, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
Who is Vitaflo?
We are part of Nestlé Health Science and continue to expand our global footprint with a worldwide presence in Clinical Nutrition. Behind our pioneering company are people who drive breakthroughs in research and development, creating innovative impact.
Our employees are at the heart of what we stand for with 96% saying they are proud to work for us and 94% recommending Vitaflo as a good place to work.
Our Headquarters, based in Liverpool, is the hub of innovative and creative activity. We strive to be at the cutting edge of our industry sector with patient’s needs being at the forefront of our mind. We work collaboratively, share our knowledge and expertise and above all love what we do and why we do it.
What will you do?
- Product understanding: Maintain a good working knowledge of Vitaflo’s overall product portfolio, whilst developing a deeper expertise in an assigned portfolio of products
- Education, training and development: Deliver up to date and evidence-based disorder and product training to both internal and international teams
- Internal and external nutritional/technical support: First port of call for all incoming enquiries from customers, HCPs, patients/carers and international colleagues
- Customer relationship management: Establish and develop professional relationships including development of educational activities
- Commercial and clinical skills: Provide scientific input and expertise into the development and construction of marketing materials for both HCP’s and patients. Lead and innovate in recipe development
- Clinical knowledge: Keep up to date with evidence based practice, particularly of business relevance and ensuring continuous professional development. Represent Vitaflo at international and national scientific meetings
Who are we looking for?
- Educated to degree level in Dietetics
- Experience in clinical practice or similar industry is essential
- Experience in paediatric dietetics and / or inborn errors of metabolism / paediatric kidney disease / ketogenics is desirable
- Experience in education / training with strong presentation delivery would be highly regarded
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of CPD activities
- Commercial awareness
- Proficient in IT inclusive of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Databases and dietary analysis software
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
What we will offer in return…’the benefits package’
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Excellent working conditions with flexible work
- Continuous professional development, training and study support
- Employer pension contribution (3% rising to 5% then matched up to a maximum of 10%). Employee minimum contributions apply
- Wellness: private healthcare, gym membership, Employee Assistance Programme, cycle to work scheme
- Access to discounted Nestle products
- Discounted personalised supplement recommendations based on lifestyle, health history and individual needs
- Employee recognition schemes
- Volunteering opportunities
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas shut down (with the option to buy or sell annual leave)
- Life assurance
- Free, on-site parking
*some benefits are subject to a qualifying period
Do you think your skills match what we are looking for? Then get applying!
Please email a copy of your CV with a covering letter across to email@example.com along with any questions you may have. If you have any additional questions, please get in touch with us via the HR email.
Interviews will be conducted via Skype or Microsoft Teams.
Closing date for applications is Friday 2nd November 2020.
Vitaflo (International) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and values the diversity of all people. We treat people fairly and with dignity, respect, inclusion and belonging. We accept job applications in a variety of formats and should you need any documents in a different format or require any further support or assistance, please contact the HR department via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (2)
Specialist Bariatric Practitioner (Dietitian or Nurse) on 20th October 2020 Part TimePermanent