- Post Date:19th January 2024
- Views 451
HCA UK at The Christie Private Care – Manchester, Greater Manchester
Manchester, The Christie Private Care
Hours: 37.5hrs pw Mon-Fri
Salary: Competitive dependent on skills & experience + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
Reporting to: Regional AHP & Imaging Manager
We’re looking for a Lead Dietitian to join the team at The Christie Private Care, currently rated ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC and one of our specialist cancer centres, providing high quality clinical management to adult oncology patients. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Dietitian to take ownership of the day-to-day implementation of our Dietetics service while leading from the front to help drive improvements and grow to our already outstanding service.
As the Clinical Lead for Dietetics you’ll use your exceptional leadership skills to provide guidance and support to your team while working collaboratively with to ensure the safe implementation and management of our Dietetic service. Day-to-day this will include reviewing staffing requirements and skill mixes, working to budgetary targets, quality management, audits and delivering training to various internal and external groups. It’s a diverse role, and you’ll need to be hands on with clinical work from time to time, but if you share our passion for exceptional patient care then we can help you build a career at a company committed to the care and improvement of human life.
At HCA UK we care about what you care about. We care that you want to deliver the very best care. We care that you want a career you can be proud of. We care that you want working conditions that support your health and wellbeing. Let us care for you and your career, the same way you do for others.
What you’ll bring:
- Current HCPC registration
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in Nutrition & Dietetics
- Clinical experience working within dietetic services in an oncology setting
- Evidence of research/work in a specialist area
- Previous experience of leading a team, workforce planning and skill mix review
- Current membership with the British Dietetic Association (BDA)
Why HCA UK?
Originally founded over 50 years ago by Dr Thomas Frist, HCA has gone on to become one of the world’s leading healthcare providers. In the UK, we’re one of the largest providers of privately funded healthcare and have invested over £500 million in the latest treatments, technology, techniques, medication and facilities. Being part of a large multisite, established healthcare group we can offer you unrivalled opportunities for career progression through internal and external courses, as well as working conditions that prioritise both your mental and physical wellbeing.
We believe that by caring for our employees, we empower them to provide exceptional care for our patients. That’s why we offer a host of flexible benefits that reflect the invaluable contribution they make every day. As a Clinical Lead for the Dietetic service, you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays) increasing with service, with option to buy or sell leave to suit you
- Private Healthcare Insurance for treatment at our leading hospitals
- Private pension contribution which increases with length of service
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle to Work scheme
- Group Life Assurance from day one
- Critical illness cover
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
- Corporate staff discount for all facilities including Maternity packages at The Portland
- Comprehensive range of flexible health, protection and lifestyle benefits to suit you
- Discounts with over 800 major retailers
Diversity and Inclusion
Patients first. Colleagues always. That’s the guiding philosophy behind our approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging. We believe healthcare is built on a foundation of inclusion, compassion and respect for our patients and for each other. By working together with our colleagues we’re creating a truly inclusive environment, where individual differences are celebrated and everyone can achieve their potential.
We believe everyone should feel comfortable to bring their full self to work and be afforded the same opportunities. That’s why we’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements to suit your needs as well as offer reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process, and in the workplace, to anyone that needs them.
To apply, please email Chantal.Thompson@