This job has been Expired
Hospital Key Account Manager NI
- Post Date:29th July 2021
- Views 148
- Offered Salary NegotiableCareer Level Mid-LevelQualification Bachelor Degree
Location: Northern Ireland – Ideally based in Belfast, Field based covering Northern Ireland
Qualifications: Degree in Human Nutrition, Dietetics or Nursing Degree
- This is a field based full time role responsible for driving the Nutricia business in Northern Ireland primarily through the hospital channel
- Maintain Nutricia reputation in Northern Ireland through excellence in the provision of nutritional and technical support whilst promoting the Nutricia product range
- Build relationships with a wide range of health care professionals, including Dietitians, Speech and Language Therapists, Consultants, Infection Control and Specialist Nurses.
- Build relationships with other key influencers in hospital including pharmacy, stores and business managers.
- Manage business in key accounts, whilst identifying opportunities to further grow business
- Responsible for driving product sales in hospital accounts and discharge into the community
- Responsible for managing relationships with HCP’s in key accounts.
- Liaise with wholesalers to ensure maximum product availability
- Liaise with Nutricia to ensure successful implementation of marketing campaigns
- Help to organise successful HCP educational meetings and study days.
- Health care professionals and other key influencers working in Northern Ireland.
- Distributors and wholesalers
- Nutricia UK and Ireland team.
- To promote through marketing campaigns and support through nutritional education the Nutricia Medical range of products to:
- Medical Consultants as appropriate.
- Hospital Pharmacists
- Specialist Nurses
- Hospital Stores responsible for nutritional products
- Business Managers
- Hospital Catering Departments
- Speech and Language Therapists.
- Distributors and Wholesalers
Sales calls may be via one to one meetings, group meetings and presentations.
- Always maintain professionalism to maintain Nutricia reputation.
- Regular and at least monthly review of hospital sales figures to target activities.
- Liaise with Nutricia marketing team in the development of successful marketing campaigns by providing insight into customer needs and concerns
- Exhibit Nutricia product ranges at relevant HCP meetings
- Liaise with Nutricia team regarding regional educational meetings
- Identify new customers/opportunities to grow the business
- Gather relevant business information / insights and feedback relevant information to head office to help maintain competitive edge
- Actively ensure continued educational development by attending relevant study days, reviewing medical literature and latest best clinical practice
- Liaise with distribution and other wholesalers to ensure maximum product availability
- Maintain record of sales activity on CRM systemInform CRM administration to ensure current data base.
Applications to be sent to Imma Moran