Hospital Account Manager (Metabolic & Ketogenic Therapy)
- Post Date:6th May 2022
- Apply Before: 29th May 2022
- Views 216
Job Title: Hospital Account Manager – Metabolic & Ketogenic therapy area
Location: London, Oxford & South East – Field Based
Salary – Competitive; benefits to include company car, annual bonus, double matched pension, private healthcare, and a fantastic flexible benefits package. More information below.
About the JOB
An exciting new opportunity is available for a Hospital Account Manager working in the Metabolic & Ketogenic therapy area.
You will join an established and highly successful team selling, promoting and providing information about the Nutricia Metabolic & Ketogenic products and services to specialised and Dietetic Key Opinion Leaders in the London, Oxford & South East region.
The role involves driving the product and service innovation through Key Account Management, developing and shaping customer advocates to a high level to build trust and confidence in the range of products and services. You will be responsible for mapping and working the whole territory providing insights related to decision making in nutrition therapy of Metabolic diseases & Ketogenic therapy. Your Key customer groups include Dietitians, Consultants, Specialist Nurses, and providing education to patients.
- Generate sales & market share growth of Nutricia products.
- Develop, review & track progress of sales to deliver on a National & Regional business plans.
- Implementation of Metabolics and Epilepsy marketing strategy in your territory.
- Propose & analyse new business ideas to increase sales and return on investment.
- Customer and Account Management in your territory
- Identify KOLs, key customers and new stakeholders. Develop sustainable relationships to promote services & solutions in line with customer needs.
- Driving, organising and attending patient-centred events with a clear return on investment – requires some weekend working.
- Provide insights & customer profiling for forecasting & campaign development.
- Analyse, report on & respond to competitor behaviour.
- Develop self & others
- Review activities & behaviours to continuously improve performance, work collaboratively, sharing best practice with cross-functional teams
The ideal candidate will have a healthcare background and it’s preferable, but not essential, to have some experience in field sales. Nutricia is a subsidiary of Danone which is a people powered business, characterised by trust. We value output and personal contribution, enabling ‘Danoners’ to be their most energised, healthy and productive selves.
- Take ownership and be fully accountable to deliver sustainable business solutions.
- Make sound decisions, based on facts and data.
- Deeply understand internal and external stakeholders, anticipate and answer their needs. Demonstrate passion for consumers’ motivations.
- Foster excellence in execution while continually adapting to a complex environment.
- Have an understanding of the NHS
- Clinical experience in Paediatrics or Adult therapy areas preferred.
- Basic analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must live on the territory
- Ability to visit clients in the field
- Proven history of strong sales performance ideally in a healthcare or pharmaceutical environment.
- Selling, negotiation & key account management skills.
- Experience of implementing and delivering against sales strategy.
About us, We offer, What’s next?
We are a people powered business, characterised by trust. We value output and personal contribution, enabling ‘Danoners’ to be their most energised, healthy and productive selves. In working our way, we recognise that work and home life are blended and that it is output that matters, meaning that value creation can be generated from any location in mainland UK, balancing the nature of your role, the business and stakeholder needs.
Our brands include; Volvic, Evian, Harrogate, Activia, Alpro, Actimel, Nutricia, Aptamil and Cow & Gate.
We offer a competitive package including a double matched pension, annual bonus, private healthcare, life assurance and product vouchers. You will also be entitled to opt into a range of flexible benefits which you can pick to suit your lifestyle.
Our mission and values guide how we behave, our flexible ways of working, how we connect with our communities and how we grow & develop our people. This is reflected in our employee offer; for example, our health & wellbeing programme, sponsored volunteering opportunities and in how individuals are enabled to drive their own development.
If you think this role might be of interest, click the link to apply. The closing date for applications is Sunday 29th May 2022 you will therefore hear about your application after this date.
You can find further details about us, and other potential roles at www.danone.com.