Dietitian, Senior (Community and / or Acute)
- Post Date:7th May 2021
- Views 1213
|Campaign Reference Number & Job
|HBS09961 Dietitian, Senior (Community and / or Acute)
|Staff Category:||Health & Social Care Professionals|
|Contract Type:||Permanent whole-time|
|Proposed Interview Dates:||Proposed interview dates will be indicated at a later stage.
Please note you may be called forward for interview at short notice.
|Informal Enquiries:||Claire Molloy, Dietitian Manager
|Closing Date:||Thursday 17/06/2021 at 12 noon|
|Location Details:||CHO Area 3 and University of Limerick Hospital Group (ULHG)
• There is currently one permanent whole-time vacancy available based between St Camillus Hospital, Limerick and St Ita’s, Newcastle West.
• There is currently one permanent whole-time vacancy available in CHO Area 3 Older Person Services, base to be confirmed.
• There are currently three permanent whole-time vacancies available in CHO Area 3 Primary Care, Diabetes Integrated Care, base to be confirmed.
• There is currently one permanent whole-time vacancy available in Primary Care Limerick.
• There are currently two permanent whole-time vacancies available in University Hospital Limerick.
It is anticipated that there will be further full time and part time, permanent and specified purpose contract vacancies coming up in the Community Dietetics service CHO3 and ULHG services.
• Senior Community Diabetes Dietitians
• Senior Integrated Care of the Older Persons Dietitian
• Senior Primary Care Adult Dietitians
• Senior Primary Care Paediatric Dietitians
• Senior Primary Care Dietitians
• Senior Community Dietitians
• Senior Acute Hospital Diabetes Dietitians
• Senior Acute Hospital Dietitians
Panels may be formed as a result of this campaign from which current and future, permanent and specified purpose vacancies of full or part-time duration may be filled. Panels formed will fill Senior Dietitian vacancies that arise in the areas of:
• Community (from which all community positions can be filled:- Primary Care, Social Care Older Persons, Diabetes Community)
• Acute (from which all acute hospital positions can be filled:- Acute Hospital, Diabetes Acute)
|Application Details by post only||National Recruitment Service
Aras Slantie Chulinin
If you have applied for this post before you will need to resubmit your application.
|Post Specific Related Information||Please ensure you download, save and read the Job Specification, Additional Campaign Information as well the Application Form. All of these documents are located at the bottom of this advertisement. We strongly recommend that you read the Job Specification before completing your application form. Full details on this campaign plus the answers to many queries such as: “Am I eligible to apply?” “Where are the posts?”, “What will my salary be?”, “If I apply what happens next?” are available in the document Additional Campaign Information HBS09961 A & B for this recruitment campaign. We strongly recommend that you read the information in this document carefully before making an application. Take time to read through the various sections, which take you through the process from beginning to end.|
|Documentation Validated by:||Simone Burns|
|Amendments validated by (where appropriate):|