- Post Date:13th October 2020
- Apply Before: 13th November 2020
- Views 146
Aramark Northern Europe are currently recruiting for a Dietitian to join the Aramark Team on a part time basis for the delivery of quality food services within Aramark’s healthcare settings. The successful candidate will be based in the Royal Hospital for Neuro-disability in Putney for 20 hours a week and the key focus of this role will be to ensure a nutritious food service is provided for the patient cohorts who present in Aramark’s healthcare settings, while also contributing to a safe and sustainable food service. This is a great opportunity for a passionate individual to take their dietetic expertise and utilise it in the food services environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the provision of safe, nutritious, cost effective food appropriate for all and specific patient groups.
- Advocate for optimum nutrition care of clients through effective menu planning, adequate food supply and strategic management.
- Implement nutrition requirements and specifications and food safety regulations, in compliance with UK standards, guidelines and legislation.
- Apply existing standards to develop and assess recipes and menus, including therapeutic and modified texture diets, recipes and menus appropriate for specific population groups.
- Nutritional analysis skills for recipe analysis, batch recipe development and menu planning.
- Utilise manual and/or electronic meal management systems and processes.
- Develop, implement and assess the results of quality audits to support the provision of safe, nutritious, quality and cost effective food services.
- Adapt written and verbal communication to audiences, including management, food service and patient groups, using socially and culturally appropriate language while recognising and supporting the role of food service personnel in the delivery of nutrition care.
- Develop and deliver staff nutrition training programmes on fundamentals of nutrition and therapeutic diets.
- Project management skills to support change management.
- In addition, your role will support Aramark’s current Health and Wellness programmes.
- Hold a recognised qualification in Dietetics.
- Be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Minimum of 3 years Dietetic experience
- Member of the British Dietetic Association
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence
Aramark Northern Europe is an equal opportunities employer
Related Jobs (2)
Specialist Bariatric Practitioner (Dietitian or Nurse) on 20th October 2020 Part TimePermanent